It is rumored that Nose Patrol air fresheners improve traction and horsepower,
*Please note these rumors have not been verified by scientists or mechanics.
- High-Quality Fragrance Oil
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Paper
- Low-VOC Vegetable Based Ink
- Weight w/ Packaging: >0.5 oz.
- Size by Shape
- Oval: 4" x 2.75"
- Circle: 2.75" x 2.75"
- Standard Rectangle: 4" x 2.75"
- Elongated Rectangle: 5" x 2"
- Square/Diamond: 2.75" x 2.75"
- Hang from your rearview mirror or other attachment point.
- Avoid air freshener contact with painted, plastic, and other surfaces. Allow the air freshener to hang freely.
- Choking hazard, keep away from children and pets.
- Recommended for ages 18+
Dark Ice - Masculine and musky with a hint of wood and citrus undertones. This fresh & clean scent is a best seller across the world.
Vanilla - Sweet, cozy and comforting. This classic natural scent will leave you salivating.
Citrus - Fresh squeezed for your nose. This clean and fruity scent is a best selling citrus blend.
Guava - Fruity, tropical, and has subtle floral hints. It’s just the right amount of sweet.
Nu Car - Musky, leathery, and fresh off the dealership floor.
Pine - Fresh, natural, and relaxing. It will turn your car into a mobile forest.
Piña Colada - One part coconut and one part pineapple. This fruity blend will transport your mind to the tropics. Similar to other brands “surf wax” scent.
4 weeks of good smells once opened
Long Shelf Life
2+ year shelf life when unopened
no harsh or harmful chemicals
Made in USA
proudly supporting local economies
1% For the Planet
annual donations to environmental non-profits
on all USA orders over $30
Our air fresheners are made from pre-consumer recycled paper. We take the scraps and trimmings from other paper production and repurpose it into paperboard.
Our air fresheners are scented with a high-quality blend of natural and synthetic fragrance oils. They do not contain any harsh or harmful chemicals.
Made in USA
We proudly support the domestic economy by manufacturing and sourcing all raw materials in the United States.